Friday, October 01, 2004

MMMMMM... crabs







Let's try this again, I've verified the site is back up.

With the same sense of deja-vu that this post is sure to inspire, this game should kick you back to the good ol' days.

I (re)present:

A Case of the Crabs


Now... at this point I must mention that the following comments will NOT be accepted- Comments about my personality. Comments about my sexual activities, or lack thereof. Comments about our faithful leader's temperment. Comments about the temperment of steel. Comments about Hillary Clinton's temperment (although deserved.) Comments about the nature of the servers which I linked to. Comments even remotely as lame attempts at humor as this past list of verboten comments.

2 Comments:

  • Nary an ill word shall I utter to tease, aggravate or accost you with Goalie. I shall give the hearty crab salute - a pincher (in nice complimentary fall colors) to the forehead and a quick flip of one of the flippers. Oops, sorry,that one slipped out. It's the fever I'm running. :o)

    By Blogger Kate Ford, at 10:02 PM  

  • it's "temperament" - like "temperature" and "tempera"

    By Blogger Deek Deekster, at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home