Tuesday, August 23, 2005

New TV Technology


As many of you know I love movies. I also enjoy watching them at home and other than the screen size, I prefer watching movies in the comfort of our home more than sitting in a theater. This brings me to the point of this post.

I often look at the sale papers that are in the mailbox for some of the local stores. There is usually more than one ad listing all the different TV's the store has. There are so many things about TV's now that I have no idea what is better and what gives you the best picture for the money etc.

I feel like the TV manufacturers are creating a language that only they understand. Well them and the chosen ones that are privy to the TV lingo. If any of you understand the details in buying a new plasma TV, please leave a note on my blog so my brain won't implode from the stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home