Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My tarot cart photo and readings.



This is a photo that I took (this isn't free to print and use, the photo belongs to me) at Scarborough Faire. I really loved the colors of the tarot cart with the flowers and all.

I posted this because it brings me to something interesting that I am starting, that being card readings. I am not sure what I will charge for it but it won't be very much for certain. If anyone has specific cards that they would like readings from, feel free to leave a comment and let me know which ones they are. I have several different types that I will be reading from.

I like the idea of this and it works well for me as I do my own readings. As I get closer to having the whole thing set up I will let everyone know the URL and any other pertinent information.

Also if anyone would like to share general ideas, please feel free to send me an email or leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts on the subject.

1 Comments:

  • MY thoughts are that you should make it the opposite of the normal online experience, i.e. we should be with you in full witch-like soothsayer's glory

    By Blogger Deek Deekster, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home