Monday, June 06, 2005

Freedom of speech and blogging

This is a post in response to a comment left on my blog. Those being the key words here, "my blog". If someone doesn't like that I post over the voting or anything else for that matter, they are free to surf elsewhere. I am open to respect everyone else's ideas and personal thoughts and feelings and I expect the same. Unfortunately not everyone feels that way.

Still, I write about whatever I feel like writing and will certainly continue to do so. It makes no difference to me that anyone else might think that my feelings over the voting is "definitely not worth bloggin over either!"

Since this is my blog, then whatever I choose to write about is worth blogging. Anyone that feels like Nazi-ing their way into another person's blog - forget mine - because that kind of shit isn't welcome here.

Those of you who respect the personal thoughts of others are always welcome here.

3 Comments:

  • We wish to free the world of speech, and also blogging. We wish to wash the world, so it can be clean of mean. Blogging is evil and so we love it to death. So is free speech a lovely but necessary evil for the clean world to wish upon. Bless us and all who sail in us.

    By Blogger Deek Deekster, at 8:38 AM  

  • Deeky have you been back into the stoned wheat crackers again? Tsk, tsk, tsk... what ever shall we do with you? It's the nose in the book for you buddy. We place your nose into a book and then lose it. Ha. I bet that will fix it. Just think it could be much worse than your nose. LOL...

    By Blogger Kate Ford, at 8:22 PM  

  • If you are capable of being in my mind when I form the thoughts to be spoken, or written down, you would be able to say they are this or that....since you haven't been there and will never be in such an educated place, let my words stand alone. Deek....you are depressing....
    Kate you are refreshing

    Mean? You don't know mean until you are on an airplane being hijacked so that it can be flown into a building. The only way to wash the world of mean like that, is being done, thanks to the USA Armed Forces.

    By Blogger web_loafer, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home