Wednesday, July 06, 2005

George Bush Loyalty Test. Ha!

I took the test that Pete has linked on his blog Augmented Reality but I will post the link right here so you all can do the test yourself if you like.

Go here to take the George Bush loyalty quiz. I'm happy to report that I failed mine miserably. Kudos to me! Here are my results. And no I did not copy Pete's answers in any way. I chose what I wanted to say. It's not my fault that we dislike him equally.

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

So who do we want to vote into office in 2008? Ideas are most welcome!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home