Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Movies, acting & snogging

I have often wondered what it would be like to work as an actress. It must be loads of fun traveling and having people know who you are. Not to mention spending the day kissing someone like Colin Firth. Gosh I know I would just hate that. You believe me right?

Let's see, traveling all over the world to beautiful cities, meeting lots of famous people, snogging lots of handsome guys (ohh come on, you guys know you would love snogging the lips off all those gorgeous Hollywood ladies)and not to mention making huge piles of money. Wow what a way to make a living.

I suppose there are other great ways to earn a living, I just don't know what they would be. Your ideas are most welcome. Seriously, write and let me know if you have a great idea for money making. I need a job. Preferably one that makes huge loads of cash and is still fun. Does that sort of job actually exist? The lines are open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home