Saturday, May 28, 2005

Strange challenge combinations and

The other day I thought I would do one of those challenges that BE has set up now. I thought what the hell, I'll give it a go. Well as I figured, my blog lost.

One reason is because the person that accepted was a photography site. Ok, I only have a few years college as opposed to say 7 or 8 but really, in reading any or even all of my posts which are normally nothing really to do with photography (I have on occasion put up a photo of my own such as my tuberose and that *is* copyright and no one has permission to use that ever for any reason)other than photos of my own like that do you see my blog listed as a fucking photography site? No? Well geee what a surprise.

BE should really do a little fixing so that the people who accept a challenge are actually in the same category as the other one. At least reasonably so. If someone likes pictures better than actually *reading* someone's posts, then guess what? The photo site will win it. I think I'll skip that shit till BE reorganizes the thing so that general/misc sites are challenged with general/misc.

So anyone hard up for points with a blog that has vastly different content than mine will just have to do without me until like sites are challenges. Thanks and you have a nice day anyway. HAHA...

Anyway, here is a joke for Sunday. Enjoy!


These are taken from real CVs and cover letters and were printed in the
July 21, 1997 issue of Fortune Magazine:


1. "I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience."

2. "I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and spreasheet progroms."

3. "Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year."

4. "Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave."

5. "Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions."

6. "Failed bar exam with relatively high grades."

7. "It's best for employers that I not work with people."

8. "Let's meet, so you can 'ooh' and 'aah' over my experience."

9. "You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time."

10. "Am a perfectionist and rarely if ever forget details."

11. "I was working for my mom until she decided to move."

12. "Marital status: single. Unmarried. Unengaged. Uninvolved. No
commitments."

13. "I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse."

14. "I am loyal to my employer at all costs... Please feel free to
respond to my resume on my office voice mail."

15. "I have become completely paranoid, trusting completely no one and
absolutely nothing."

16. "My goal is to be a meteorological. But since I possess no
training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage."

17. "I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant."

18. "Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far."

19. "As indicted, I have over five years of analyzing investments."

20. "Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain
store."

21. "Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I
have never quit a job."

22. "Marital status: often. Children: various."

23. "Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees
get to work by 8:45 am every morning. I couldn't work under those
conditions."

24. "The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous
employers."

25. "Finished eighth in my class of ten."

26. "References: none. I've left a path of destruction behind me."

1 Comments:

  • come on kate the blog battle is not worth mullin over, it ends within 15secs and people just vote quick so they make the cut. you never get read and the page can be closed just as soon as it opens.

    it's definitely not worth bloggin over either!

    best regards,

    zee

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home