Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ipods and random acts

I am waiting for all but one of the people I need for my ipod. Once those sign ups become completed, mine is done. Goodie, goodie! A bright spot on my very dreary horizon. Thanks nice people!

I have some post ideas which I will think through later. It's early here at the moment - too early to work out which I want to post about.

So remember, you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose. Well actually you could, it just wouldn't be very nice. And your friend might develop a very strange and rather uncomfortable attitude toward you and we wouldn't want that would we? Certainly not.

See, this is what stress causes. Random acts of lunacy. But then maybe mine aren't random. Maybe that's why the cat was looking at me the way he was. Hmmmmm... yeaaa...

Hopefully I will not become one of the people that might suddenly decide to wear a trash bin as a dress while roller blading along singing, "I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener". That's just so wrong. A trash bin would never fit me properly.

1 Comments:

  • way to go Kate. How did you manage to get four people to sign up for the ipods?

    By Blogger Rizoh, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home