Saturday, April 09, 2005

Where's the love people?

Ok people, I don't see the Fed-X guy at the front door with an Ipod. Come on, where's the love? Go click something and send me an Ipod. I'm very deprived of music you know. Deek keeps me in music. But not lately. *sniff** So now I'm doubly deprived! No music from Deek either. Unless we can consider his fax/modem noises on the comments page to be music.

Let's put it to a vote. Leave a comment if you think Deeks fax/modem noises were music or just silly gibberish on his part. Maybe he's the one talking and it's me doing the gibberish. Wow, too much for my brain cells and corpsuckles. Yes I know that is misspelled I did it on purpose. Why? Because it's fun. So there.

Now then... where was I? Oh right. Whoa is me! I should go drink a bunch of booze but I would just end up getting stinking drunk and then walk into the street singing rule Britannia or something by the Beatles since they are English and then be run down by a double decker bus. And I haven't even ridden on one yet. Depressin' ain't it?

English is fun isn't it? Yes it is and how lucky for me since that is what I speak. Things could be worse, I could speak Portufart or something equally ridiculous. I feel fortunate and so should you.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home