Friday, April 29, 2005

I welcome visiting Nepalese yaks

I keep seeing the words, "this will bring real visitors to your blog". As opposed to what? Clones? Robots? Droids? Nepalese Yaks? The Stepford Wives? The Stepford aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, kids? Fake people? What are you kiddin' me? Everyone who visits is a real person.

If I actually get a Nepalese Yak visiting my site could you please leave a hoof print or a spot of, oh... something Nepalese to let me know you've been here? Clones, Robots and Droids can leave a note. Fake people of course cannot since they probably can't write. Not that they can read since their fake. But you get the idea.

2 Comments:

  • A yak trod by. Yakety Yak, as they say. *smashes hoof through computer screen*

    By Blogger Rio, at 5:07 AM  

  • is that a yak smak?

    By Blogger landismom, at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home