Saturday, April 23, 2005

Animal Realm


I have finally gotten my new second blog site up and running. It's called, Animal Realm so check often to see what I've added.

I will repost many that I have posted here since I felt they were good posts. I will also be adding pictures as well as jokes and stories and more importantly, I will add animal rights posts and such as I find them.

I will be adding numerous links as I find them as well. If you have an animal related blog please send me the link so I can check it out. Please keep in mind that Animal Realm is a family site and will not allow posts with strong adult language, material or comments. Such comments/posts are welcome here at Kate's World Blog.

If you have a comment about animals or animal-related topics, please feel free to leave it on Animal Realm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home