Sunday, December 05, 2004

Jobs, Christmas and stuff.

Ok, the time has come for me to post my wish that I get a job after I get all healed and healthy. Soon I plan on making a page for my digital (I'm struggling for the correct term here) artwork so that everyone may have a look and critique it if they wish. I would like someone to hire me to do artwork of some sort.

I also plan on putting a link so that my photographs can be viewed. I take pride in my work and enjoy other people seeing what I do. I would like a job as a photographer that could travel at a companies expense and then let me take loads of photos. They would certainly get their money's worth and I would have a dream job. That works for me!

Now to my Christmas list. Well to be honest, I don't really have one specifically other than great steaming piles of cash. However, if any one has a strong, uncontrollable desire to send me Christmas goodies, cards, photography tips, art tips etc, please send them to the following address.

Kate Ford, PO Box 850234 Richardson, Texas 75085 USA

And so that ends this post of information. This was intended to let the public know that I will put some of my art online soon and that I will make my photos more accessible. I will post something when I have the links ready. Until hen, take care everyone and have a great day where ever you are in the world. And remember, think love, peace, acceptance and tolerance for the holiday season and throughout the new year.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, Get Well soon :)
    Thanks for visiting, and leaving such a lovely comment!

    By Blogger Animesh, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home