Thursday, November 11, 2004

World Toilet Day



Over the years I've discovered that people really do find almost any excuse to celebrate. That now includes the toilet industry. Who knew there was a World Toilet Day? I didn't know.

Apparently it's held in Beijing. It must be a real hoot to be there with all those toilet people. Really. It just sends shivers down my back and makes me feel all flushed. Here are some links to check it out.

World Toilet Organization

World Toilet Day

Toiletology 101

National Public Toilet Map

World Toilet Summit


So... we have links on the World Toilet Organization where men and women in black suits sit on cushioned rings before huge screens that show all the worlds toilets and current activity.

Next we have the primary celebration for World Toilet Day complete with loads of coffee and Charmin.

And for the scholars, we have a general course on Toiletology 101. No problem there - It's always best to start at the beginning.

And last but certainly not least, we have a good, clean map site for those who might need help finding one on their own.

Between this post and the links, there should be enough information out there to let ordinary people hold the handle of the World Toilet Summit. So sit back on whatever you are most comfortable, roost awhile and have a good read.

1 Comments:

  • BROKEN!! THEY'RE ALL BROKEN!! NOT A DAMN ONE OF THEM WORKS!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYeah, I know, I'm full of shi...

    'scuse me. I need to go take care of something.

    By Blogger Goalie, at 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home