Friday, March 25, 2005

An excellent Veterinarian Clinic in the Dallas area.

If you live in the Dallas area and have pets, I highly recommend the Summertree Animal & Bird Clinic for great veterinarian care. I had quite a time finding vets in our area that care for reptiles but I got lucky and found this one. I'm so glad I did!

As most of you know from a previous post, my ball python, Sierra has been sick with pneumonia for the last couple of weeks. She's much, much better now and is eating again and seems more like her normal self. Pete and I have given her oral antibiotics twice a day since she saw the Vet.

When I first realized she was sick with some kind of respiratory illness, I started looking for veterinarians in our area. After calling half a dozen, I called Summertree Clinic and set up an appointment. I was so worried about Sierra and doubly nervous since I hadn't had any of our pets to this clinic before. It was needless worry.

Right from the start, the Vet we saw was great. Dr. Jennifer Wells has taken such excellent care of Sierra. Dr. Wells made both of us feel so at ease about Sierra's treatment. She is friendly, professional and it is very obvious that she loves animals. Huge relief for us!

If you live around the Dallas area Summertree is definitely a great animal clinic. They take great care of reptiles and birds too. From myself, Pete & Sierra, "Thanks Dr. Wells and everyone at the clinic"!

3 Comments:

  • Thanks, Dr Wells. May Lord Father Jesus God send her many many sick animals.

    By Blogger Minty Buff, at 1:07 AM  

  • Minty you haven't by any chance been kickin' back on the stoned wheat crackers again have you? lol...

    By Blogger Kate Ford, at 12:24 PM  

  • Too bad you don't live in the Princeton, NJ area. We just moved and I'm still searching for a good vet!

    By Blogger Bridget Unnel, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home