Tuesday, November 09, 2004

New and improved


I thought it was just about time to add a title graphic of my own since I create so many different things with Paint Shop Pro. The clock came from clocklink. If you want a clock just move your cursor over the clock and follow the link. It's a cool free service for blogs as well as your desktop.

Now if someone would just hire me to make wonderful, original graphics all day, I would have my dream job. Maybe I'll get lucky and some really nice person in San Francisco - one with an eye for talent - will see my stuff and want to hire me to make them graphics all day.

Yea sure, I'm daydreaming but I can do that on here. Even without being hired and moving away to California, I will always love creating graphics. Let me know if the title gif looks weird at all. Well ok, let me know if you know what you're looking at. If you don't have a clue about graphics? Don't bother me. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home