Thursday, July 08, 2004

Flaming posts. Or a reasonable facsimile.

I would never flame your post nor delete it. Feel free to rant anytime you like. As you can see from my own posts, I do the same and quite often.

Ranting and kooky behavior is I believe the result of a good mind stressed from the stupidity of the mundane, monotone and ordinary. And as we know, stress can make us do some really odd things at times.

Odd as in singing while holding rice paddles above my head and doing the Saturday Night Fever boogie dance while cooking dinner. Actually, I thought holding the rice paddles up was a rather nice touch. Be One with your paddles! Everything Zen.

Giant mice? I think perhaps a vacation is in order. Deer-sized mice... Now there's a horror story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home