Saturday, June 19, 2004

Germ Magnets

I seem to be a magnet for every germ known to man. At least that's how I feel at the moment. I've been taking antibiotics which seem to be doing nothing at all since my temperature keeps going up and I feel very much as if I have been hit by a train.

If any of you have a good cure or you know of the train that hit me, please let me know. I would be ever so grateful.

This post isn't my best since it is very boring and static with me rambling on about not feeling well. Such is life. I feel like being babied and pampered and spoiled rotten. Oh wait! I AM! HA!

Ok, perhaps tomorrow I will post something interesting or at least slightly humorous. Actually, I suppose I could post one of my stories. Sound good? Course it does. Ok, it's settled. I'm off to root among my literary works and post something here. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home