Monday, April 04, 2005

E=mc²

"Tis better to light one little candle than to torch the wax museum with a flame thrower". "Sticks and stones may break my bones but an Uzi 9mm is a different matter altogether" - Pete

Errr... those comments make me feel that maybe just maybe Pete needs a short holiday. This is the kinda thing that makes me wonder about him but then coming from someone that does a hilariously funny Scottish dance that looks more like an escapee from a mental ward it shouldn't come as a big surprise.

I think people that are highly intelligent have their silly, bizarre moments because their brains work at a faster rate than the brains of other people. Like the difference between a 120 MHz Pentium and a 4.4 GHz Pentium, the data process rate increases 40 times the speed. So smart people are in fact teetering on the very edge of lunacy anyway from the sheer speed their brains process data. At the very least we're looking at a serious derailing.

The cars are off the pyramidal tract. And no, the pyramidal tract is not a housing development outside Cairo. At least two of my fellow writers show these (I'll refer to them as "nutcase" in the future) symptoms. Pete and Deek. Both show the same symptoms. But it could be because they are both British. It's the English air you know.

And although I have my suspicions, I can't speak for Goalie since I think he got stuck in a soccer net and can't get out hence the reason for his exceedingly long absence. Or it could be the government job he got and has now been completely buried in paperwork. Literally.

Now don't either of you post anything mean about me. This post is meant with humor and love. And don't post anything nasty and then copy that either. "...ohh she's such a blahh blahh blahhh... it was posted with humor and love yadda yadda yadda..." You guys just sit there and let your brain cells rest so that there is no derailing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home