Friday, September 08, 2006

I won't forget about this again.

Time after time while surfing blogs I come across these blogs and banners for blogs with pictures of women with their tits or their ass hanging out.

I would just like to say that I think the ones that do that look like what they are - uneducated, ignorant, low class trashy whores. Have you no dignity? No decency at all? No pride as a woman?

We aren't slabs of meat. Learn to act like it and maybe we will be treated better.

If you want people to like the real you why not try to sell your fucking MIND rather than grabbing attention with slutty pictures.

If you want to be a slut, be one where it counts - in the privacy of your own bedroom/where ever with your love/partner.

What is inside is infinitely more important. If you can't see that then you are sad indeed.

And by the way, if you don't like my fucking language, get the fuck off my blog.

For the ones that understand me and even those that don't, you all have a nice day anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home