Tuesday, June 15, 2004

My very first blog. Happy birthday bloggy!

This is my first post on my first blog. How about a nice round or applause for me? No? Well then how about a song. Lets sing to the tune or Rawhide- the old TV western. Aone and atwo and here we go...
blogging blogging blogging, keep those posts a' bloggin, keep them posts a comin'... BLOGGIN! We're on the web to wander, no need to surf and squander, we've got a place to blog away the night! BLOGIN!! There. Now wasn't that fun? Yes, yes of course it was. Now on to some really, really, really interesting stuff.

My friend Dean told me about this blogging service- that sounds rather dodgy but I'll stand by the phrase, "blogging service". Anyway, Dean who, is a wonderfully talented singer (http://www.funk.co.uk and for the streaming music http://funkbaby.com) and musician pointed out what great fun blogging could be and since his own blog looked so nice, I thought I would give it a try. Lo and behold, it IS fun! Imagine that! You simply can't imagine how life has been up to this point. Just so...so... blogless. Now I have a brighter blog-filled future with post ideas coming out of my ears. Well, not literally coming out of my ears but you get the idea. By the way, I highly recommend the streaming music on Dean's site. Excellent music! Kickin'! Follow the links people and you'll be streamin' in no time.

So I send many thanks to Dean. May his blog always be swamped. Hmmm... a swamped blog... That sounds kinda nasty doesn't it? Well I suppose it could be if you were to fall into it. Oh NO! I've fallen into a swamped blog and I can't get out!! See? Not a pretty picture is it?

That's about it for the first post on my blog. To blog or not to blog, that is the question. I think I have answered that one rather well. If anyone has any ideas for posts, feel free to send a note and let me know what floats your boat. We can talk about it on here.

2 Comments:

  • It's http://funkbaby.com for the radio stream by the way

    By Blogger Deek Deekster, at 3:41 AM  

  • I'm glad you spotted that, I've fixed it now! http://funkbaby.com for great streamin music!

    By Blogger Kate Ford, at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home